“J.R. Mats, Inc” Sweepstakes OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW ORREGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THETIME OF ENTRY. This Sweepstakes is in no way Administered, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the J.R. Mats, Inc and not to Facebook.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The So “J.R. Mats, Inc” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on October 12, 2012 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and ends on December 20, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s database clock will be the timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes and all valid entries WILL BE carried forward to any remaining drawings (if any remain).
2. AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s unconditional acceptance of and agreement to these Sweepstakes Official Rules (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions of the administrator of the Sweepstakes, J.R. Mats, Inc (the “Administrator”), whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of the Administrator, Wildfire Interactive, Facebook, Inc., promotion prize suppliers, and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, retailers, printers, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of Sweepstakes materials, their advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other persons associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members (as defined by theIRS) and/or people living in the same household, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate. Eligibility is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You can enter the Sweepstakes through Administrator’s application on www.facebook.com (the “Facebook Site”) during the Promotion Period. To enter the Sweepstakes (a) visit the Facebook Site and log into your Facebook account, (b) visit the Administrator’s Facebook page click on the Sweepstakes tab and complete the entry form fully and accurately with all required information (which may include your full name, full address, city, state, telephone number and age), (d) agree to the Official Rules, and (e) submit the entry. Limit: One entry per email address or per person per day during the Promotion Period. Limit: One prize per person or household/dwelling. All entries submitted are the property of the Administrator (J.R. Mats, Inc). Information submitted by an entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes will be used only by the Administrator or Administrator’s agents for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes. Entries made by any other individual other than the person named in the entry, or by any entity, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, and/or through other third-party websites or software programs are prohibited and will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by the Administrator, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
5. PRIZES/ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries divided by the number of Prizes available to be won. Only the prizes specified will be awarded in this Sweepstakes.
Prize Details are listed on Facebook Tab.
6. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: All Prize awards are subject to verification by the Administrator and potential Prize winners must meet all eligibility requirements and fully comply with these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is conducted under the supervision of the Administrator. Potential Prize winners will be notified in person and/or by phone and/or by email or mail or express mail, whichever is deemed appropriate by the Administrator, using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Administrator shall have no liability for any potential prize winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential Prize winner does not respond 72 hours of the first notification attempt with potential winner’s complete name and complete mailing address, or if the prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential Prize winner, such potential Prize winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential Prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate Prize winner may be selected.
7. CLAIMING PRIZES: Each Prize winner is responsible for any and all applicable fees, federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of Prize. Winners are advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of accepting a Prize. Acceptance of any prize constitutes Prize winner’s permission for the Administrator to use Prize winner’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and complete address (collectively, the “Attributes”), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Promotion Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
8. PRIZE CONDITIONS/RELEASES:
Any potential winner with a prize value greater than $600 will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If a winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within Seven (7) days of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees on behalf of itself and each of entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (A) to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, rights claims and causes of action that entrant may have or which may arise against the Released Parties for any illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or personal or property damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the or Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of Prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (B) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any Prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and © to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Administrator, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes at Administrator’s sole discretion. All uploaded content, comments, videos etc. by participants is owned by J.R. Mats, Inc. 100% and may be used for any and all purposes including in future marketing initiatives.
Administrator makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OFTHE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUTWARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ANDADMINISTRATOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDINGBUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: Administrator is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate, or stolen, submissions or prize notifications. Administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Administrator reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or illegible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. No forged, mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated entries will be accepted. Administrator reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Administrator is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Administrator’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Administrator shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Administrator will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Administrator. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. DISPUTES: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED INACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON ANDAPPLICABLE FEDERAL LAWS. ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY AND ALLDISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR INCONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BERESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASSACTION, AND HEREBY CONSENTS TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OFTHE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS OF WASHINGTON STATE. THE REMEDYFOR ANY CLAIM BY ENTRANT SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES,AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE,EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDINGATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING ACLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANYOTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
11. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the name of winners, send an email to support@J.R. Mats, Incinc.com. The Sweepstakes is not administered, endorsed or authorized by Facebook, or any other manufacturer or distributor of any prize awarded by the Administrator. ©2012 J.R. Mats, Inc, USA All Rights Reserved. Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners. Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes for free by the Alternate Method of Entry.