The GolfRing is designed to help golfers visualize a 6′ circle or a 3′ radius around the pin.
Golf Rings Help Sharpen Your Short Game
Take your GolfRing to the course with you or use them in your back yard with a putting green or target flag.
- Used by Top Teaching Professionals to “Measure Your Practice”
- Great for Creating Chipping and Putting contests
- Use for approach shots to focus on your landing target
- Train Youself to get the Ball Within 3 feet of the Pin for more Pars and Birdies
- Use for Putting, Chipping, and Approach Shots
The GolfRing is designed to help golfers visualize a 6′ circle or a 3′ radius around the pin. The quickest way for most golfers to shoot lower scores is to get the ball closer to the pin on chips and approach shots leaving you with fewer putts per round. The majority of your strokes come from on or around the green – The GolfRing is specifically designed to help you improve this aspect of your game.